Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Sucker for punishment

So it appears I'm a sucker for punishment.

Since my obsession with my kindle and books has grown to the point I've decided to start a Book Blog. 
More for my benefit that anyone else's and if you choose to follow the new blog cool but if not sweet as.

Just no judging me by the stuff I read thank you :).

So the new blog is - Lost in a Book - lostinabooknz.blogspot.co.nz/.

I am going to try and keep the blogs separate and see how that goes.
This blog is more for my general ramblings that for writing about my books :).

We'll see how this all pans out. Might let one of them go, We'll see :).

So anyway I'll post again later n whats been happening with me. Just thought I'd fill ya in on my latest adventure in the blogging world :).

No comments:

Post a Comment